Prizes and incentives
Prize Contest, November 1 – November 8, 2012
Every last donation counts—and could win you a prize. How many last-minute donations can you collect?
- The details: We will award a prize to the fundraiser who receives the most number of donations, regardless of the dollar amount, between November 1 – November 8. These last donations really count—watch our final fundraising total grow and grow!
- The prize: Six tickets for a Watson Adventures public scavenger hunt in New York or other major cities. Since 1999, more than 145,000 people have participated in the company’s unique scavenger hunts. Popular New York hunts include: The Murder at the Met Scavenger Hunt and The Secrets of Grand Central Scavenger Hunt. Tickets are good through October 18, 2013, and reservations are required. Any admission fee for venues is not included. Learn more at www.watsonadventures.com.
- Please note: Funds raised before November 1 (12 noon) or after November 8 (5:00 pm) do not qualify. Pledges do not qualify; funds must be fully processed on the www.storybystory.org web site. One winner will be notified on November 9, and the prize will be mailed to the winner.
Ongoing prize contests and rewards
This section will be updated throughout the weeks leading up to the event, so please check back often. We will feature contests in email blasts to all participants. Subscribe to our Twitter feed for up-to-the-minute information about special prize incentives.
The top fundraising team will receive:
- Invitations to inMotion's annual Commitment to Justice Awards (February 7, 2013, Lincoln Center), where they will receive an award for their dedication to inMotion's mission of pro bono service. The award ceremony will include an elegant cocktail reception. Team members will be encouraged to invite guests to experience this special night with them, surrounded by over 200 inMotion supporters.
Please note: a cash sponsorship donation to inMotion is not applicable to the team's fundraising total.
The top fundraising individual will receive:
- 12 tickets to attend a March 23rd New York Knicks (vs. Toronto Raptors) game in a private box at Madison Square Garden. Light refreshments will be included. We truly thank Greg Starner and White & Case LLP for this generous donation.
Please note: inMotion's Board of Directors or Junior Advisory Board members are not eligible for this prize.
The top female fundraising individual will receive:
- A gift certificate for Kim Laudati Skin Care's signature "Le Magnifique" facial (value $399) and their "Transcend" one-hour massage (value $170). Learn more at www.kimlaudatiskincare.com, and we thank Kim Laudati Skin Care for this donation.
Please note: inMotion Board members or Junior Advisory Board members are not eligible for this prize
Questions about prizes, contest rules or registration?
or call 646.442.1364.